12.09.2008

Add To The List Of Things I...

LOVE:

-Chuck. What? A NEW tv show for me to DVR and watch obsessively? Fine by me. At least it's not on Thursday nights.
-Did I mention that that phase I go through every few months where I'm a book-a-holic came back in May and is STICKING this time?
-Mom coming home from vacation in Florida and bringing me stuff. Especially the new makeup that I desperately needed but didn't have the money for.
-Getting a haircut on Thursday.
-Secret Santa.
-Crossword Puzzles.
-Finding my missing DVD of Elf that I've been dying to watch since Thanksgiving.
-Spaghetti made with love by my dad.
-Being able to finally go to sleep NOT shivering so much it hurts because my mom keeps our house at 67*...which means the upstairs where we sleep is about 64* because mom was on vacation.

funny pictures of cats with captions
more animals

DO NOT LOVE:

-The fact that now that my mom is home, I have to go back to falling asleep freezing my ass off.
-Drawing my boss' boss' boss (also, my BIG boss) at The Theatre's name in Secret Santa and being TOTALLY intimidated by figuring out what to get her. No pressure.
-RAIN.
-Losing my copy of one of my all time favorite books (The Time Traveller's Wife) when I was planning on reading it again.
-Walking from the parking garage to work in POURING RAIN.
-Did I mention my cold house?

1 comment:

Angie said...

update, woman! haha.