8.31.2008

Have I Been in Here Before???

I had a nice bonding moment with my co-PA this week. There are 3 PA's at the Theatre, I'm working with the returning PA on Sherlock, and the other new PA will start on The Scottish Play in a week or so.

Anyways, one morning while making our coffee and doing our daily prep work, Michael Phelps came up in conversation. We agreed that while some people think he's goofy looking, we definitely still think he's sexy. It was a bonding experience, for sure.

Also, and this is totally random, but I just saw a picture online of Brad Pitt at the Venice Film Festival from earlier this week, and it made me insanely jealous. Not because I want to be with Brad Pitt (cuz, honestly, I really don't care for him at all), but because I want to be at the Venice Film Festival. I'm pretty sure going to that is on my list of lifetime goals, no matter how unachievable it may be.

And lastly, I've been dog sitting this weekend for a family who lives the next block down from me. The house??? Oh, just the home one of my best friends growing up. I met her right after we moved in when I was 4 1/2, and she was the only other girl in the neighborhood. We were two peas in a pod until she moved when we were in like 4th or 5th grade. But I spent a lot of time at her house...and it's been totally weird and eerie being there this weekend (and when I've babysat there). Her family's swing-set is still in the back yard. It's a cross between de-ja-vu, a surrealistic experience, and dating myself.

2 comments:

christina said...

michael phelps looks too much like my brother for me to find him even remotely attractive. ew ew ew.

theedeeter said...

ok, i accept your excuse. if i had a brother and someone looked like him, i would not find him sexy either.