9.07.2008

with extra bread, please?

So today was a milestone/emotional experience for me. My first Saturday in the fall since I was in the first grade that I could not go to, be a part of, or even watch the Notre Dame Football game. Because, of course, we work on Saturdays. Luckily for me, I got to wear a ND jersey to work today, and I got tons of comments on it. It was a green Samardzija jersey, which brought on even more comments and compliments even. Anyways, it worked out nicely in the end. Rehearsal ended in time for me to leave, stop by Yats for to grab take out, and get home in time to watch the second half.

Also, luckily for me, I got hit on in the process. No biggie you say? Sorta…I haven’t been hit on in a long time, and it was really nice for once. And it wasn’t in the creepster, gross sort of way. And much to the chagrin of some of the people I work with, it began because of my ND jersey. So there. I will be going back to Yats in the next few days J.

No comments: