Yes...still feeling like shit. Had to bail on a good friend's much anticipated performance at a comedy club last night, and I still feel terribly about it. Whatever, I know he was amazing hilarious without the "pity laughs".
Maybe tomorrow I will feel better??
I just wanted to let anyone who was interested know that I've started that list of books I've read so far this year. A good friend of mine showed me his, and I thought it was pretty cool, so I started one. Check out the list of books I've read so far this year!
2.18.2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
YAY! Now we can be Listal buddies!
How are you liking Witches of Eastwick?
woot!
I'm liking it. It's definitely not what I expected, although I'm not sure what I expected. It's really raunchy, but in a suggestive sort of way. I just started the 3rd and final section last night. It's definitely taken me longer to read than most books.
Post a Comment