For those of you who were interested, I finished A Lion Among Men, and it was excellent. It read much more smoothly and easily than the other 2 books in the Wicked Series.
My next book craze? Friday Night Knitting Club by Kate Jacobs. Seriously. One of the best books I've read all year. I lol'd AND col'd (cried out loud). Seriously. I've just started the sequel (and recently published), Knit Two.
As my co-PA and I were walking to the car one night last weekend, one of those street musicians (with a bucket, and a whistle, and a rattle, an dsomething else) started singing at us. Mind you, this is Indianapolis, not Chicago or New York or Another Big City where you can't get picked out of a crowd easily and where there are 5 of these guys on every corner. We just have 1 on every other corner. The song he sang to us as we walked past? "Left, Right, Left, Right, Shake It, Shake It, Shake It, Shake It." To which the co-PA said to me "he likes our bootys".
12.09.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment