Again, I sing the praises of Zappos.com. Seriously, if you've never used them, then do it. Now. Best.Place.On.Earth. I tried another site, zbsports.com, to order the same shoes because they were cheaper on there, but believe me, the $9 I woulda saved was NOT WORTH IT.
Tech is...well, it's tech. It went pretty well, although we haven't actually finished teching the show (but to no fault of stage management and the PAs :) ). Three 13 hour days in a row was rough. Today's my day off, and then the rest of the week will be pretty rough, but hopefully not as rough as this weekend.
I got some tragic news this weekend...on Thursday I got a facebook message from a girl at SMC who lived in my hall first year, and who I knew relatively well. She and I share a very good mutual friends. Well, she told me that this friend of ours', one of my closest friends at SMC, I'd say, mother passed away. I'm still completely in shock, and I cannot even begin to imagine how she must be feeling. I'm totally heartbroken for her and her family. I know how close and tight knit they were (very similar to me and mine). If you're the praying type, please send some extra prayers towards Buffalo, NY this week.
9.15.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment