A few thoughts for the day:
--I've already mentioned (probably more than once) that grocery store parking lots are the worst places on earth. Seriously. In addition to everything I've already ever listed that drives me crazy about them is this: I hate it when you are loading up your trunk, or even just getting into your car, and there are tons of spots around you, totally empty-like TONS-even two together so someone could pull through, and someone pulls into the spot that is on the other side of yours so that you can't pull through. I know, I'm a complainer. But seriously. There are CLOSER SPOTS! SPOTS WITH SHADE! Anyways.
--Some might disagree with my small opinion here on tastefulness. When given the choice of having an underwear line show through a tight or see through bottom of some sort (and I'm talking like hard core, all the details except for seeing the color of them), I'm a firm believer that seeing a nice, classy brief outline is much better than seeing a thong outline. Especially in the grocery store. Especially when wearing a white, t-shirt material skirt that's a size or 2 too small. Leave something to the imagination. However, I will concede that in many cases thongs can be preferable--like if 'butted panties' would show a line, but a thong wouldn't--that's perfectly fine, and even more tasteful.
--And finally, a positive one!! I LOVE early fall weather. Even mid fall weather. The kind where it's just chilly and breezy enough to wear a sweatshirt and a scarf and be perfect. Today was one of those days. I spent the whole day inside at work, of course...but I BASKED in it while walking in this morning.
9.09.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment