9.07.2008

atticus!!

I got my show assignments for the full season on Friday, and I'm WAY excited!!!

Current: Sherlock Holmes: The Final Adventure
Next/Nov&Dec: A Christmas Carol
Jan&Feb: To Kill A Mockingbird
March: The Ladies Man
April&May: Rabbit Hole

I am mostly excited for TKaMb and Rabbit Hole. And even then, mostly TKaMb. Anyone who has gone to school with me for the last 4 years knows I'm unhealthily obsessed with To Kill A Mockingbird. Not only is it my ALL.TIME.FAVORITE.BOOK, but it's also the first play I remember seeing (at The Theatre, btw)--which is that token show that marks the sparking of my love for theatre. And now I'm doing it. Too surreal for words.

4 comments:

Angie said...

awww. ::raises hand:: i know how much you love to kill a mockingbird. way to go!

christina said...

yay!! tequilamockingbird! congratulations, that will be a great show for you to work on. & rabbit hole of course...

you should tell me the dates for the shows as they become avaliable. 3 hrs isn't so far away... maybe someone could come & see one or something... hmmm...

theedeeter said...

sanks :)

xtina, the dates are all on the website, which i;ll email to you. then, once i get a calendar that says which of those dates are student matinees and which are public shows, ill for SURE fill you in :)

theedeeter said...

also, i heard the assistant costume shop manager mention they were thinking of hosting the opening night party for TKaMb and having the theme be tequilamockingbird! how baller would THAT be?!?