8.27.2008

would you like some peanuts?!?

I've had my first two rehearsals at the fancy new job, and it's been pretty great so far.

I seem to be plagued (blessed?) with working on shows with a beautiful man.

Tonight was the season launch picnic at a park here in town. It was really nice to sit and kinda hang out with the people I work with and get to know them. It was really relaxed and gave them the chance to see me when I'm not nervous about doing a good job/making a good impression, and it gave me a chance to see them outside of the office and relaxed. This will make for better working, I'm sure.

I had another one of those moments yesterday in rehearsal. That moment when everything seems to stop and I just know that I'm doing the right thing and that I love every second of it.

I do not, however, love crawling around on decades old carpet while cutting and taping it up. This is now fun, but I do what I'm told.

I do love driving with the windows down. This is a very nice, refreshing feeling.

No comments: