7.07.2008

The Unbuyable Book Conquest ended last Thrusday. I finally caved and bought a book I'd been coveting for a while. I couldn't bring myself to read any of the books in my "to read" stack at home because I was obsessing over this book. So on Thursday, armed with my 25% off coupon for Borders, I decided to buy it. I got there and it was marked as 40% off for Borders Rewards Members. WOOT. That=cheaper than it would've been at Half Price Books anyways. Baller. The book was The Monster of Florence, and it was pretty good. Actually, I loved it. Didn't end as expected, but still really good.

This week's to do's:
Help Aunt Kathy paint more.
Get desk from storage.
Maybe get furniture from Aunt Kathy's.
Work out.
Continue getting my room in live-able condition.

This week's already done's:
Spent 1 day helping Aunt Kathy paint.
Getting the Sunday in the Park with George cd-London Cast. (Aunt K bought it for me instead of paying me).
Get more of the random stuff that had been stored in my room up to the attic.
Watched the most baller baseball game ever last night-Yankees/RedSox-extra innings and all.

No comments: