1a. While we were watching OUR movie, The Sweetest Thing, we realized something. There's a scene where Cameron Diaz's character raises and lowers her arms to show her boob-saggage saying "22 (up)...28(down)...22...28...". When we first watched that movie at 17, 22 felt like decades away...we just realized that here we are...22 years old.
2. While painting at Aunt K's on Wednesday, I picked up one of her many issues of Real Simple Magazine. I liked it, so I picked up the newest issue at the grocery store this weekend. And I fell in love. In jr. high and high school, I was a magazine junkie. I think I'm going to subscribe to this one. It's filled with small tidbits of awesome stuff--instead of super long articles and what not. Little tips for all sorts of aspects of your life withOUT making you feel like an idiot for being single. Love.It.
4. Duck Pin Bowling is SUPER fun. I went with Smiley, his 2 best friends, and one of their girlfriends. It was great. AND cheap!
5. Those Miller High Life commercials where the beer man and crew come in and confiscate Miller Lite from those who are neglecting it are hysterical.

2 comments:
those are miller high life commercials! i love the one where they go confiscate the high life from an upper box at a baseball game, asking, "do you even know the score? no? i'm taking my beer." and they then proceed to distribute it to the real fans downstairs.
i KNEW i got the name of the beer wrong--i knew it was some miller 'l' beer...ive corrected it. and the baseball game one is the best of them, he bangs on the window!!!
Post a Comment