5.04.2008

Wow

Just a couple pictures from the eventful week(end) (that isn't over yet)...

Sarah and I after the Honors Convocation. 8 years together :).Michaela (Tater :) ) giving me a gift for receiving the service award for the department.

It was GORGEOUS out today!!!! I don't care if it rains every day until graduation, as long as it's this beautiful for graduation. Ok, I do care. but still...

Me and daddy deeter post hooding ceremony. Yes, he's smiling.*****HUGGING*****
i LOVE yellow tulips! They are my favorite.
Home Sweet Moreau
Le Mans Hall.And finally...The Avenue

5 comments:

Renee said...

Awww I LOVE these pictures! Bittersweet, isn't it? Congrats again on your award! You definitely deserved it. :-)

christina said...

huuuuugggggiiiiing.

you're the best. I have nothing relevent to say except I'm glad I had 4 years with you. I guess.

theedeeter said...

renee-bittersweet is right. thanks :)

xtina-sorry for getting uber sappy on you all last night xtina...i think i'm reverting to my 11 year old self or something in order to deal with all this change, lol.

Angela said...

Congrats on your award!

theedeeter said...

Sanks!!