This is a post of many short and random things...
I believe in tradition. I really do. I'm the first person to admit that I'm afraid of change. I joke about it a lot. But seriously, changes in things that are going well freaks me out a little bit.
But, I do know that in certain situations (maybe even in many situations), you have to adapt, you have to change, you have to make alterations or the tradition can't live on at all in any form.
Also, I've started to notice how much I value loyalty. I tend to consider myself a loyal person, but the point of me pointing this out isn't to boost me up. It's really just background for me saying that I've learned how much I really, really value loyalty in others.
*steps off of soap box*
As with my recent rekindling of love for Josh Groban, I have also rekindled my love for John Mayer.
And more and more signs of my "addictive personality" in my younger years keep popping up. Interesting.
My senior year in high school, I got this virus that looked like little pimples in my throat. Gross I know. They hurt like crazy-both in a stinging, raw throaty kind of way, and in a I-feel-like-something-is-permanently-lodged-in-my-throat way. The doctor said it was caused by a continual wearing down of my body. I had pushed myself too far and done too much and my body was sort of shutting down. Those pimple like bumps appeared in my throat in the last couple of days, and they came to fruition today. Awesome. Maybe I'll test out the good old Health and Wellness one last time here at SMC.
Tomorrow is hooding and the honors covocation. Scary stuff. Also, I'm done with college classes. Yikes. Aside from a performance final/paper to accompany it and a portfolio of my internship work, I am done with college. Oh yeah, and actually graduating too...details details.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment