5.08.2008

i dont know why you say goodbye i say hello

So I'm home. I know, it's my last finals week at SMC, and I don't have much time left, what the fuck? Right?
I was planning on coming home for a while this weekend anyways on Friday. But let me tell you, being on campus and having zero finals and zero things to do is REALLY boring. Even if you have friends around. Plus, I miss my family. Weird as it sounds. Next, I needed to get away for a brief second because there's still some drama that's lurking over my head/around me and being away for a couple of days will help me appreciate next week even more. Plus, I'm going to be in South Bend until the freakin' end of May...so I have a while. So get off my back? OK. Or maybe I'm rationalizing to myself. I don't know. It just felt like the right thing to do. Although it sucks when you get home and your mom is in one of those I'm pissed off at the world and going to be a debbie downer and snotty funky type moods. That kinda makes me regret coming home. I'm sure it will be better tomorrow when Smiley, myself, et al go to a malt shop (my allergic to dairy self hopes they have slushies) and a drive in!!!
I did a lot of stuff on campus today before leaving. Mostly like sleeping really late, eating lunch, trying to load my car but then the elevator broke and there were no more carts, finding someone to take my fridge (Thanks Martha!) and cleaning it with her, loading the car finally, cleaning out my cubby at the show :(, and taking pictures of the shop and my(mostly others') beautiful paintings on the walls. As seen in this post.

2 comments:

Angela said...

I painted my name in the shop my junior year. Someone painted over it. Bastards.

theedeeter said...

seriously?!? WTF?!