5.07.2008

You know what's awesome? When the internet in the dorms shuts down from 6pm until at least when you go to bed at 2am. Actually, no, it's not awesome. But it happened. Also all the ATMs on campus were down today.

What is awesome though, is that I successfully returned stuff at Macy's and RESISTED the urge to buy a new pair of shoes that I want. Maybe I won't be so bad at this adult budgeting thing after all. Shit. Who am I kidding, It's gonna suck.

In other news, the packing up my room is NOT going very well. Sorta like the internet. I mean, I have til NEXT weekend to be out of the dorm and all, but we graduate on Saturday afternoon and have to be completely moved out by 2pm SUnday. That's bogus. But I have a lot of stuff, so I'm trying to do it in pieces. Like I'm taking stuff home tomorrow. Here is the progress:

Pretty pathetic, no?

5 comments:

Angie said...

haha. i kid you not, i had NOTHING packed before graduation. my room was clean, but there was absolutely nothing packed when my dad came to my room after the graduation ceremony and lunch stuff. i sent him home with all of my furniture and some boxes i threw together with him standing there, but then the rest got packed the rest of that afternoon/the next morning and went in my car. i got my room checked and was out of the dorm with 10 minutes to spare.

Angie said...

uh. it's angie, btw. apparently, gmail (and, therefore, blogger) likes to call me by the name on my birth certificate.

christina said...

Um, want to get together and NOT pack next week, because I have no intentions of being ready to go at all. I mean my deadline is May 27th but I still don't plan to be ready to go. My room is exploded right now.

theedeeter said...

birth certificate, smirth certificate :). that's pretty impressive none the less. i wish i could be like that, but i cant for 2 reasons: 1-im compulsive and packing stresses me out, so i freak out about it. 2-i have way tooooo much shit to fit in one car load, lol.

Glad to hear from you :)

xtina-deadlines whatever. yes, let's not pack together. also, if you're staying around that long, i'll be living at ays' til may 29, you should hang with us :) and by hang i mean drink?

christina said...

uh, for sure, I will def drink/hang with you guys, because I will probably be around foreverrrr.