This is terrifiying.
After I read it, I was thinking about what I would do if I were a kid there or a parent of a kid. Do you stay home/keep your kid home just to be on the safe side? Or do you go to school/send your kid to school to keep on living and not give these idiots the power. Is staying home giving them power if you're trying to protect yourself? I can't imagine how one would feel if she stayed home and then something horrible DID happen and she didn't have to try to survive it. Would people call her a wimp? Wow. That's intense.
We worked on the opera set/lights from 6:30pm-12:00am tonight. ANd it's still earlier than I normally go to bed, but that work is tiring as all get out. And the worst part of it is that (most) the girls in the opera don't have any respect for what we are doing and that we have 5 days to load in from scratch. Apparently magical ferries (how do you spell that?!?) come in and it's easy peasy. That makes me so upset. There's no need to bow down to us, or even to thank us. Just respect what we're doing, please. And I said "(most)" because they aren't ALL like that, which is nice. The girls who are grateful and respectful are the ones you (I'm) willing to bend over backwards to help out, and that makes it a little easier on days when you're totally exhausted.
4.17.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
We had nine bomb threats in ONE WEEK at my high school. Finally Penn is catching on. Haha. (We're major rivals.)
Post a Comment