I spent a good 2 hours last night scouring job sites just in case. The loan thing really made me stressed out about my future. And I have trouble dealing with "I don't know" situations.
WELL, I finally popped in Rumor Has It and fell asleep on top of my phone while playing Scrabble on it.
Luckily for me, I didn't have to go to my internship today because my supervisor is on vacation. So I told Melissa I'd be in an hour early to put in some extra time for preparation for Stop Kiss.
Well (again), I woke up at 12:10. 35 minutes before I had to be in the costume shop, and I had to get dressed, check my email, and eat lunch (not necessarily in that order). What was in my email, you ask?
An email from IRT. I got the Production Assistant/ASM job for which I interviewed twice and REALLY wanted. AHHHHHHH!! SO excited.
So, that means you all need to move to Indianapolis and become season ticket subscribers to IRT. Now.
And some pictures from School House Rock Live!

3 comments:
CONGRATS!!!! That's big time, man! So cool.
Congratulations! How awesome!
thanks :) im super pumped (if you cant tell).
Post a Comment