4.08.2008

that i'd see you again

Today was a depressing day. It started at 4am when I woke up with the serious type of stomach cramps when I accidentally eat something with eggs or milk in it. And again at 6am. Then at 7/7:30am the fire alarm went off AGAIN in Le Mans. Second time in two days. Sickness continued all morning. I had to perform in Voice and Movement today. Voice and Movement is never fun, but it is especially unfun when you are feeling miserable (read: hating your body) and have to perform.

I didn't go to the Civic today cuz of how I was feeling. I slept for a while, then had to go to "Federal Student Loan Exit Counseling". Yeah, that shit is depressing. They told us exactly how much debt we were each in. Actually no, not exactly. The figures they gave us didn't include the interest that had been adding up since we started college. Also, just Federal loans. Private ones not included.

That on top of not having heard back yet on jobs was a REAL bummer.

Then, while at opera rehearsal tonight, I heard girls talking about someone who had gotten food poisoning from the DH. And I thought "hm...it's NEVER this bad when I've eaten something I'm allergic to. Never." And so I drew the conclusion that this sickness is not allergy born, but rather a mild food poisoning. Fuck.

Now I'm watching Remember The Titans and thinking about editing my comp reflection.

2 comments:

Renee said...

Is the loan stuff required? Because I remember glancing over that email and promptly deleting it...


Hope you feel better!!!

theedeeter said...

yeah, it was. i think they are gonna do a make up day sometime soon though.

thanks!