For those of you keeping track of me and my future, as well as for those of you who care, I'm interviewing again at IRT tomorrow afternoon. Keep me in your prayers and thoughts!
Also, I decided to take a risk, as I was told recently I don't do that enough, and go ahead and go back to short hair even though the girl who has cut my hair for years is out on bed rest cuz her baby that's due this summer tried to come out last month....whoa. Anyways. It was generally a bad experience (it's ok, if you told me not to do it, you can say I told ya so), as she was unfriendly (even though I went to the same salon, just a different lady) and I'm still not sure if I like it or not...it's been growing on me all day. I'll take a picture tomorrow or sometime and post it. Maybe.

Oh yeah. Have you ever spent a day wondering what would have happened if you did something a little differently? Something as simple as going to a different school? I spent so much of yesterday (besides all the fun) wondering if I'd be a better stage manager if I had gone to IU (not that I had considered it...) or if I'd have a job already, or if I'd have a boyfriend or a guy interested in me (1-not that i need that to be happy. 2-there aer SO many boys there...it was overwhelming). Or whatever else. It was really weird. I love SMC. And everything about it. Minus a few things here and there. But overall it's fantastic. It's just...I wonder...?

No comments:
Post a Comment