3.09.2008

1 through 14, plus 1

Break is over, and I have a headache. Boo.

My (second) interview with IRT went well. As far as I know at least. I won't know anything until the end of March/beginning of April. And if you know me, you know that not knowing is one of the things I deal worst with. So...keep me and them in your prayers, please.

The end of my break was uneventful. The haircut is growing on me. I styled it myself, and it looked much better. We'll see. Although, it's not like I have much choice.

Today was the most interesting part of break, I think. Grandma Connie called the house at 7:30am; I woke up to a little, completely unexpected, surprise; I agreed to take a third person back to South Bend, so I had to figure out which half of my stuff to leave at home til Easter so that 4 people and all of their stuff could fit in my tiny little Ford Focus to get back to school; Matt was an asshole again, but I have to be nice to him to see little Connor and baby Jack; I got an election lecture from my neighbor; oh, yeah, and when I picked up Caroline et al to load the car and hit the road, who pulls up to their house? Drew. The ex boyfriend. The horrible one. It was probably the single most awkward thing I've experienced in a while. Needless to say, I booked it out of there. Oh, and I bought like $80 of groceries at Martins tonight. Along with about 75% of the South Bend community. It was packed in there.

I'm mostly unpacked; I've written my thank yous for my 2 interviews last week; what now?

TOnight's post is brought to you by the best, and most underrated punctuation mark--the semi-colon. ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

The picture is one of my haircut I took on my computer tonight. No I don't have a Mac. But my sweet, sweet HP laptop has a built in camera too :) Granted, the hair isn't styled at all, but excuses are like ass holes--everyone has them and they all stink.

No comments: