Day Number Next of Spring Break 2008. What did I do? Nothing. Again. Well, not nothing. I helped my dad copy DVDs of my comp performance to send to my cast, then went to target to get bubble envelopes to send the DVDs and CDs in tomorrow. Yay :).
Also, I'm pining for The Office to come back. Please, April 10, can't you come faster?
I also looked on Craigslist for apartments in Indy. Jumping the gun? Yes, but I'm just so excited and so ready to do my thing. ya know? And I'm meeting with another theatre in Indy on Tuesday. Prayers please.
I want to cut my hair, although I'm not sure if I'm gonna cut it back to short or just trim it, but I called my hair place today and the girl who has cut my hair for 5 years is on bedrest for her pregnancy and won't be back into work til at least this summer. YIKES. I always used to give my mom shit for driving 45 minutes once a month to get her hair done in Noblesville, now I know why. Although 45 minutes for a hair cut is a little excessive. My person is like 4 minutes away. Damn. What should I do? If you are reading this, I want your advice-on two topics. 1-should I go back to short, flippy hair or let it grow? 2-should I go somplace new or hold out?
3.02.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I'm always on craigslist looking for apartments and furniture and stuff. It's so great.
I'd take the missing hairdresser as a sign that you're supposed to grow your hair out a bit. But I'm kinda superstitious like that...
Post a Comment