So it's my senior spring break. Whoa. I was out running errands with my dad today and was in this weird mood thinking about how pretty soon I'll be graduated and (hopefully) living on my own. God I can't wait. Yet at the same time...scary.
My comp went amazingly. Thank you for all of your thoughts and prayers and wishes for broken legs. I couldn't have been more pleased. My uncountable hours of help I've put in for the department and other people finally paid off and I had more help that I could have wished for. People were so fantastic. I took a lot of pictures (as is expected with me), but I can't choose which ones to put on here, so if you click here you can get to my webshots page where they are all uploaded. There are separate albums. We get the 2 days before for load in. Here are pictures of DAY 1-load in and a dress rehearsal. Here are pictures of DAY 2-some more work and final dress rehearsal. Here are pictures of DAY 3- performance day!!! And here are the pictures my dad took the day of the performance.
3.01.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment