2.13.2008

summmms it up

In a post today on one of the Yankees Blogs that I follow, this was posted about the current steroid insanity and Roger Clemens' testifying today:

"Let’s all move to North Carolina so we can vote for Rep. Patrick McHenry.

“This isn’t a hearing, it’s a show trial,” he told USA Today “And it is another reason why people are fed up with Congress. We’re facing huge challenges in housing, government spending, taxes and illegal immigration. Congress would be better served to focus on any of those issues instead of inserting itself into a name-calling, finger-pointing, school-yard brawl.”

We’re with you, Rep. McHenry."

That pretty much sums up my opinions perfectly, so I don't need to write all mine down. Although I do think Brian McNamee is an attention whore and wanting his 15 minutes after being the trainer for big stars for so long, even if what he says is true, he's being a whiney brat.

No comments: