2 things. One is important. One is not. You should read them both.
Important Thing: I am working on compiling my pre and post show music for my comp. Of course preshow is more important, cuz afterwards (i hope) there will be much rejoicing, celebrating, cheering, etc, so people won't be listening to the music as much. I'm looking for mellow stuff. Not love songs. To give you an example, my show is closing with Counting Crows' "Color Blind". It fits with the nature and the message of my show. Other stuff I have found that I like: Simon and Garfunkel-The Sound of Silence, Elton John-Levon, Rufus Wainwright-Hallelujah. Anyways, I'm looking for some suggestions. Anything. I have others in a playlist, but I'll keep compiling it all and then choose the best 60minutes of it. What do I definately need for my comp music???
Unimportant thing: For one reason or another I was really exhausted today. I know, today isn't over. So I actively decided it would be best for me (and those who have to work with me tonight) if I skipped my 3-415 class and slept. No biggie right. It's an intro class, just need the credit, blah blah. So for my hour of work in the costume shop today, Melissa asked me to run an errand for her at JoAnn fabrics. So i did, and it was snowing and nasty, so while rushing back to the costume studio to get it to her, I cut thru the student center so that I can dry off and warm up a little. Who do I run into? someone in the class who says something along the lines of "see you in class." Great. Whatever, I've already decided. Then I'm headed back to my room COMPLETLEY SOAKING WET because of the slush and snow the bottom of my pants, literally, all the way up to mid calfs, were soaked. I go to open the door of Le Mans, and a gaggle of girls are coming out, headed towards Regina (where said class is) and someone smiles at me and says hello. Who is this person? I wonder. Someone else from said class. Of course. Then, I get to just about the elevator and someone ELSE from class is walking towards regina. What does she do? "Are you going to class?" Well, there's person number 3. And I'm not the lying type. So I just straight up say no. But I get to thinking about it and realize, for one, its none of her damn business. For all she knows I could have just thrown up a lung or something. Ok, I know, I;m being a little mean. But really? 3 people? I know you're going to say, then don't skip class. But it's my choice.
EDIT: I just realized today was the day that we were supposed to be playing some sort of game in class and we were all participating. The professor couldn't find enough guys to volunteer to come into class today, asked for volunteers for to cross dress, and I had been one of the volunteers. Oops. Now I feel like an idiot and an ass. *sigh* thus is my life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment