2.16.2008

I'm so happy, that I...

So, first things first. Go to The Office's website and look under "Next On:" . Yeah, it says new episodes are comng on APril 10th. Ok, thats a long way off, but at least its coming!!!!!!!!!

The interview with IRT went well. Thanks for all your prayers and thoughts and support. They said they were interested in me, but they won't start looking at resumes until their show opens ina couple weeks (next week is tech, then a week of previews, then open). So they told me to go ahead and follow up if I don't hear. Keep your fingers crossed!!!

In addition to that, I made my decision about Summer Shakes. I went ahead and told Mark that I really want to pursue this thing at IRT and some other places in Indy, but if nothing works out, I'll let him know in case he needs some carpenters/electricians this summer. I think taht's what I was thinking the whole time.

Ann was in town, well is in Indy still, and saw I was gonna be home for like 22 hours. So she came over last night while my mom was sewing buttons for my comp, and while I was prop searching and laundry washing for my comp. We got to catch up. As usual I talked too much. We watched "An American In Paris" and it was amazing. It was really good to hang out with my Annie :). But it made me miss her more :(.

Lastly, my dad called me Friday while I was at home putting on my makeup and getting ready to head downtown for the interview. I was asking him where was best to park near IRT and he told me (for the 100th time) not to say "LIKE" in my interview. I said "I'm not stupid, Dad." Then last night, driving home from dinner (we got to go to one of my old school faves with my aunt, it was great), he said "you didn't say 'like' a lot during your interview did you?" and I said no. He then told me that apparently I have a TERRIBLE habit of saying "so, yeah" ALL THE TIME. He said "you'll be talking to your mom and I on th ephone saying something, you'll finish, then you'll say 'so, yeah'". I didn't believe him. Then, when Ann and I ran to Target (to look for red twinkle lights for my comp) I told her about it, and then realized that I say it ALL THE TIME. Dad was right. Do any of the readers have anything that they say like that ('so, yeah') all the time?

Ok, not lastly, sorry. My birthday is a week from today. 22. woot. My dad gave me my birthday present last night. A Derek Jeter Yankees jersey. YAY!!! Plus, he asked if I wanted to go to Target today before I headed back to campus, and he got me Monsters Inc on dvd. Ays and I watched it after the superbowl, and I fell in love. So yeah. Yay for early birthday presents.

Ok, lastly for real now. Comping is expensive as shit. I jsut have to say that.

2 comments:

Renee said...

I notice repeated phrases in other people's speech, but never in my own. I'm POSITIVE there's gotta be something annoying i say all the time, I just don't know what. It's probably profanity.

theedeeter said...

Haha, yeah, cursing is a given with me.