2.18.2008

I think i love you

Bull Shit. I'm sorry, it's just--how many World Series has A-Rod won? I mean, I don't despise him, and yeah I was at the game when he hit HR#500 this summer. But seriously??


Also. I met a famous person today. Not only that, but spent the day with her mostly. It was fantastic. One of about 4 people I've met in my life to tell me it's ok to be a size 18. Yeah, pretty inspiring stuff.

Thats right--me and Camryn Manheim :)

2 comments:

Renee said...

What a great picture!! I'm really bummed I missed her lecture tonight. She's truly inspiring.

theedeeter said...

I knew that any recap I tried to do of her lecture and what all I learned today would do it no justice, so I didn't even try. Have you had a chance to read her book? If not, I would DEFINITELY recommend it.