1.23.2008

you're hired?



So, the wedding. In Houston.

It was a good time. Minus me being sick and all. But it was a beautiful ceremony and a fancy reception. I was included as part of the extended family and all, which was fantastic. ANd it was great to see these people that I haven't seen in so long. Unfortunately I didn't get to do as mch hanging out (READ: hanging out, catching up, and drinking) as planned and wanted because I was sick. I did make it to the fancy ass mall they have there-the Galleria-wht like 500 stores. I got a new Swatch Watch ( i have watches, yes, but i dont have any dressy or nicer ones), plus used my Sephora gift card for some more Philosophy stuff, and got a sweet super cute light blue patent leather wristlet for $12!

Anyways, the drive to and from Midway as well as the flight to and from Houston were uneventful and fine. Despite that whole phobia of flying.

And I'm still sick, but getting better, I think. Friday I woke up with some really nasty congestion and head stuff. Over the weekend I was miserable. I'm less congested now, but I'm having trouble with coughing and haven't had much of a voice this week. Awesome.

In other news, I had my comp rehearsals started this week. Monday we had a read thru and it went really well. They really seemed to appreciate the play for the reasons I do and see the importance of the social issues involved. I started blocking last night, and it's coming along :).


Here's a picture of Claire and I. We've been friends since we were born, and our parents friends since they were younger than us.

No comments: