1.03.2008

kciwraw

1st important thing to write about: I got shoes to go with the uberuber cute dress I got for the wedding. Brown Patent Leather Peep Toe Heels. YAY :)


2nd important thing to write about: I met with the Executive Director from the Indianapolis Opera, where I interned this summer, today. He and I talked about my future and contacts etc. He told me that I'm outgoing and all, but I'm too closed to uncertainty and taking risks. I don't know if that's true or not...I've spent most of the day thinking about that and what it means and possibilities because of that...damnitt.

3rd important thing to write about: Tomorrow is Frankie's annual christmas bash. YAY!!!!! ALL FREAKING FIVE OF US will be there. I AM SO EXCITED. Plus Ann's awesome boyfriend Duffy, and Smiley's coming with me.

4th important thing to write about: Supplies to finish putting together my book for ACTF cost $91 today. Balls.

5th important thing to write about: Crabs is coming over. Yay. We're going to watch The Holiday. If you haven't seen it...you need to. NOW. But more importantly we're going to girl talk--and GOD ONLY KNOWS how much I need that right now. Seriously.

6th important thing to write about: I leave for South Bend/ACTF on Tuesday...

No comments: