So jump on the good news train with me. I've been talking with the other first year PA at The Theatre over the last few weeks about rooming for next year. She brought the idea of us being roommates for next season up back in January because she didn't think her current roommate would be coming back to The Theatre next year.
Well, her current roommate is planning on coming back, BUT they want me as an additional roommate.
I had been mentally debating about whether or not I should stay with my parents again for next season, and I eventually came to the conclusion that if a situation presented itself, then that would be the sign that I should move out. Hello Situation!
So we went driving around today looking for For Rent signs outside houses and stuff downtown. The intrawebz have not been very helpful thus far. Anyways, the fact that we went looking together pretty much means I'll be living with them next year. SWEET! If anyone knows of any 3 bedroom, preferable 2 bath apartments, townhouses, or houses close to downtown Indy, let me know!!
Also, my parents and I just ordered so much pizza for dinner, that the place we ordered from has to shut down business from other customers for the night. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment