2.08.2009

yes i Readmore

I'm currently reading Eat, Pray, Love. It's been on my list of books to read for about a year now...and my cousin's wife gave me a copy of it for Christmas. I already had a copy, so I gave one to T, my co-PA at The Theatre. We spend so much time together at work and while driving to work, that now we're even reading the same book (despite my waiting over a month after I gave it to her to start it myself). People think we're weird just because we can communicate non-verbally, finish each other's sentences, and speak in code. Most importantly on that list of why other people think we're strange (of course, we disagree) is that after 6 months of working together, we know each other well enough to call the other person out on certain obnoxious tendencies or obsessive-compulsive thoughts or other 'I know you THIS well' sort of things.

Our boss recently asked me if we got along well. I sort of laughed at the irony of this.

Anyways, I REALLY recommend this book. I'm halfway through the second section and LOVE it.

In addition to this, I just finished reading the book Dewey. I'm not really a "cat person", although I enjoy them, and I was crying like a 6 year old who's parents forgot them at the grocery store by the end of this book.

I'm not normally the memoir reader...so I also find it strange that I'm reading my second in a row.

No comments: