T and I finished our marathon of the last season of Gilmore Girls. And we were blubbering fools.
While I was driving home from said final marathon, I had one of those moments. One of those moments when I realized that I'm living my dream. I'm doing the things that I've dreamed about for a while. And I realized how lucky I am.
I know it's not all perfect or ideal, and that after this season ends and before the next one begins (for which I've been asked back!!), I have to find summer work and that's a pain. But it's still amazing.
Hope you all had an amazing weekend!
1.25.2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Hell yeah, Deets! You are livin' it.
Hey, Lori and I will be seeing To Kill A Mockingbird this Saturday! Some lady at work gave her two free tickets. So I'll be able to put faces to names from your story about the little so-and-so...
thanks guys :)
gosh, smiley, youre so OOOOLLLLD!
e, what show are you guys going to?? I think we have a 2 and a 6pm. i might be able to sneak you backstage! let me know--send me a text or email (csdeeter@gmail.com) or call me or something!
Blubbering at "Gilmore Girls"? Someone's stock just plummeted...
I think it's interesting that watching marathons of that show fall into the category of "things you've always wanted to do" and so on. If that's your dream, then I guess you're living it, so I'm glad you're proud...
...oh, wait. You were probably talking about that other thing in your life. The thing that takes up most of your time. That makes a little more sense.
Congrats on being asked back!
oh snoop, you're so clever...:)
Post a Comment