10.20.2008

random tidbits

I did get something done today on my day off. I promise. I went to the post office to mail a long overdue package, and I finally got all of the empty diet coke cans, pop tarts wrappers, and lunch on the go bags out of my car and into a trash can. Way to go, me!

I feel less depressed about rehearsing for The Carol in October after seeing a HUGE Christmas store as well as Christmas displays in non-holiday stores at the mall today.

I have found that in times of confusion, frustration, or depression over a member of the opposite sex, buying a pair of expensive shoes is exTREMEly therapeutic. Seriously. Next time your heart is broken, buy yourself a pair of Birkenstock clogs. Next time you're confused about a situation or frustrated with yourself for being pathetic, buy yourself a pair of Ugg Moccasins.

Lastly, over the course of the last 4ish days, I have had some of the weirdest, most random memories come flooding back to me. It has been slight unsettling, but for the most part it has just been a strange feeling. I'm not so sure how I feel about these remembories, the fact that these things happened in my life, and the (unknown) reasons for their return. Weird.

No comments: