My cousins Katie (3 years younger) and Lily (10 years old, with the sense of humor of a 27 year old, she's awesome) have been in town this week. The got in Sunday night, super late, and Smiley went with me to pick them up from the train station. Good thing he did, cuz that is NOT a friendly place at midnight...

Plenty of jokes were made on the way home, and the first thing Katie asked me when I dropped him off was if we were dating. We aren't, at all, of course, but it's always really hard to answer that question because it is inevitably followed by something along the lines of "well you act like it" or "it seems like it" or something else--and I can see exactly why someone would THINK we are. Smiley has a theory/practice of not liking other people to know our/his business, so he would have told me why even answer the question? But I like to be open about things and talk about stuff.
Needless to say, we've been having a good time.

- We had lunch at McAlister's, one of my faves, with Aunt K.
- Went to various stores.
- Went to Borders TWICE and then to Half-Price Books (at which I found something for $3 that I bought at Borders for $13. Exchange, anyone?!? I think so.).
- Baked an awesome cake with some awesome icing.
- Stopped at Fresh Market.
- Saw a baseball game with all 9 of our family members in town.
- Had multiple marathons of The Office.
- DVR'd and watched tons of the Olympics.
- Did Mad Libs with lots of potty humor.
- Had a running contest of who could make the most Office references.
- Stayed up all night playing hard core rounds of Disney Scene-It.
- Stuffed our faces with excellent stuff.
- Had hard core Staring Contests.

- Made lots and lots of fun of each other.
- Cooked out.
- Ate at Yats with my mom.
- Shopped on Mass. Ave.

And there is still one day to go :).
What do YOU do when YOUR cousins come into town?!?

Today, while they hung out with Aunt K, I vegged out marathon-ing Gilmore Girls, which has been my first endeavor on NetFlix. (Along with The Other Boleyn Girl, which I did not enjoy at all, which really surprised me.)
No comments:
Post a Comment