8.19.2008

is there room in your brain for one more tid bit?

All I have to say is that my brain is SO full of information about EVERYTHING possible (including having to figure out my health benefits, which, even with the else of my two genius parents, seems to be impossible). But it's a good fullness.

Also, when the SM told us today about having to schedule meetings for tomorrow with the props shop, the scene shop, and the costume shop, my brain immediately thought of the classes and work that I had to work around to do that. Then, when I realized that that stuff didn't EXIST to work around, and that it was my job to be at these meetings...well, it was a total mind-freak.

Today was an incredibly surreal experience. And it was awesome. I'm sure there are many, many more super surreal days to come. I can't wait!

No comments: