I've been working super hard on getting my room ready and awesome. So busy that I didn't work out last week, and I've been working out hard core since I've been home! Here are some pictures to show some exciting stuff!!
Last week I found knobs for my dressers, as reported, and a duvet with my prefect/ideal colors. This is the pillowcase of my new bedding:

SOOOO me, right? I know.
Here is the "baby dresser" with the new knobs. I'm an idiot and didn't take a "before" picture.

I found some super awesome ones both on sale and not, so I did a combination of the sale and non sale ones to make the price more ideal. Here is the on sale one:

And the non sale one:

Lastly, the (on sale) knobs for my Great Grandma Flanigan's/then my dad's dresser:

Lastly, I picked out paint. I found exactly matching colors for the turquoise in my bedding. This bedside table was originally the same color as my bed is now, and it was painted that way to match my bed when I was really young. I'm also pretty sure this was somehow a piece of my "baby furniture". My bed will be painted the turquoise, and my bookshelves that my dad is currently making me will be the brown. I also painted the frame of my cork board the turquoise.

The shelves of which I spoke are my dad's version of the ladder shelves at Crate & Barrel. My dad is super awesome with the building stuff, so last week we went to C&B and took measurements. I'm really pumped for these!!
And here is a (blurry) picture of the secretary that belonged to my Great Grandma Deeter. The thing I am most excited about having!!! There are a few pieces to be put back on (a topper over the sleves and a base piece), but this is basically it. I just threw some stuff on there for now. Yes that's an Aunt Jemima bank--(for one reason or another) my Grandma had it and used it all the time.
No comments:
Post a Comment