6.13.2008

I know I Can

So I had this really long dream this morning about this kid I went to 1st-8th grade with, named Nick B. He was playing a character in August:Osage County, which I saw in NY and was one of the best things I've ever seen. Only it wasn't the same as the real show; the story was different, but the set was the same. Weird, huh?

I also saw Gypsy (with the EVER FABULOUS Patti LuPone-from the center of the front row, too), Passing Strange, and the revival of Sunday in the Park with George (at the legendary Studio 54). 4 shows in 3 days. Plus, the night we were in Chicago before we left for NY the next morning, instead of getting dinner with my mom and aunt, mom took us to see Wicked.

And a Yankees game.

Yikes.


And lastly, one of the ladies in Intimate Apparel at the Civic is a MarComm writer for SMC and writes the face to face articles on the homepage. She decided to interview and write and article about me for it. I hope it pulls people into our department. The theatre dept at SMC doesn't get a lot of press or attention, and we're always looking to expand, so I hope some prospective students see it and become interested in us.

No comments: