4.03.2008

figure eight is double four

Schoolhouse Rock Live! opened tonight. It went well.
Good show.

Except I forgot to push up the C/D faders and the macros for the first song didn't run. Oops.
In my defense...someone ELSE had come in and turned on the board before I got there to do my channel check etc, so I thought it was all done. Had it been left for me, I would have gotten it all. Of course, I should have checked anyways...damn.

Happy almost weekend!

Also, the last four episodes of the Office are playing right now. As hosted by my boyfriend, John Krasinski. Woohoo.

Also also, the Yankees won tonight. Which is good. Cuz they got spanked last night.

Yes, I am aware that almost every-single-one-of-my-posts ends with an "Also...". oh well

2 comments:

Renee said...

I think you should be informed that John Krasinski is cheating on you.




With me.

theedeeter said...

oooohhh. we'll see about that. but as long as he doesn't mind two girlfriends, I guess I can deal. I mean, at least it'd be guaranteed fantastic conversation or jokes all the time, right?