I.Can't.Wait. Okokok, I know all 3 of my readers are SICK AND TIRED of me whining about missing The Office and saying how I can't wait for it to come back. I'm sorry. If you know me well enough, or at all, you know that my way of dealing with ANYTHING is to talk about it. A lot. Except on the very (very) rare occasion that I shut it inside and don't say anything at all (my mom being sick, and the January shit with that one guy who's name is :) being the only 2 examples I can think of). So deal with it? Ok, well don't DEAL with it, cuz I want all 3 of you, and maybe eventually more?, to keep reading.
Another thing I am SO stoked about? The return of Major League Baseball Season. Actually, baseball season in general, but the Yankees in particular. Opening day for the Yankees is 2 weeks from today, well yesterday-Monday 3/17. And I'm super pumped.
My excitement for baseball, I realized last night, doesn't JUST come from my love of the Yankees and Derek Jeter (and his backside). There are so many other things that come with it. For one, baseball means spring. And that means warm weather. And school almost being over. And warm weather means open windows, nice breezes, the smell of fresh rain (on it's way or taking place), a good thunderstorm, flip flops, and other things. Baseball also means daddy/carole time. We bond over just watching baseball. And not any one team in particular. He's a Cubs and Indians fan, and I'm a Yankees fan, but none of any of their games are REGULARLY broadcast in Indianapolis, so we generally sit down in the summer at LEAST 3 times a week and jsut watch some baseball together. And it's great. I love it. And I love my dad. That's one of the things I'm going to seriously miss when (if) I move out. Not that we can't still do it.
So, there you have it. I can't wait. Plus, I've been told I have an addictive personality--which explains all of this. Although I'm not entirely sure what that means...
3.18.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Wow - an Office fan (who links to my site no less) and a Yankees fan! You may just be my new best friend!
is there a better combination than office/yankees??!!
also, just out of curiosity, how did you find out that i linked to your site (i've yet to figure out all of the aspects of blogger)?
Post a Comment