Also, I was hoping that the DH would have really awesome food at brunch today since it's Meet Me At The Avenue day. Well...it was good, but I couldn't eat any of it. Every single damned thing had milk in it. Jerks.
3.30.2008
do i still need to make another?
My DVD player may or may not have been given a second life. After my post last night detailing its gruesome death, I tried it again and it worked. Keep your fingers crossed for my fantastic little super DVD player. I am going to keep the $40 one I got at Target for a week or so JUST IN CASE it looses its life support.
Also, I was hoping that the DH would have really awesome food at brunch today since it's Meet Me At The Avenue day. Well...it was good, but I couldn't eat any of it. Every single damned thing had milk in it. Jerks.
Also, I was hoping that the DH would have really awesome food at brunch today since it's Meet Me At The Avenue day. Well...it was good, but I couldn't eat any of it. Every single damned thing had milk in it. Jerks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment