3.25.2008

celebrate??

Whoa!!! I got a reward?!? I was named in the list of excellent blogs posted by Aiea over at angelaboration today. I hate to be a debbie downer and not accept a compliment, but I always feel that my blog posts pale in comparisons to those that I read elsewhere. Never the less, still exciting!!! Maybe a link there will get more people to read here, and then they can give me some input on how to make this whole thing better!!!

As per the rules, I now have to name my top ten blogs. Unfortunately, I don't know that many people who blog (yet) and a couple of the main ones I read got named in hers...and others I'm not sure if they are personal or meant for a total public eye so I'm apprehensive to link to them...so here's my abbreviated, edited list. I'll include titles, but not all of the links. That seems to be a fair trade off for those whom I'm not sure would want to be linked to. Also, I'll include both personal blogs that I read, plus other more feed types as well. In no particular order:
Fear and Vegetables in Indiana: A Saveage Journey to the Heart of the Artichoke

Trial By Fire

Ireland According to Annaliese

A Beautiful Day in the Reneeborhood

The Phil Hughes Weblog


The LoHud Yankees Blog


Go Fug Yourself


Post Secret


Things I've Bought That I Love


indexed


Also, said friend that rated me excellent (ok, not ME, but my blog), I've gotten to know more through blogging, than in real life. And that makes me really sad. We went to SMC together. She 2 years older than I. But my first year, I didn't REALLY get involved with theatre til late in the year, and then second semester my sophomore year (her senior year) I studied abroad. However, from my limited expreince with her (she was always so great about including me, which I appreciate more than you know, thanks!), what I hear from others, and what I've learned via blog, I wish I had gotten to know her better :( Also, I was always so blown away by her talent, and now she's going to grad school...and however silly or cliche or creepy this may sound, I'm so proud of/happy for her.

No comments: