So I was just dickin around on freerice.com and they had a word WRONG. If you're unfamiliar with the site, the game you play (which 'give rice to an impoverished country') where it gives you a word and you have to pick which word defines it...right.
Whatever.
Today was my birthday. well, yesterday. And it was KILLER great! I'll post about the fun festivities later. I spent the entire day in the shop/theatre building for my comp. I'm so tired it hruts. I'm so cold it hurts. I'm so sore it hurts. Wait...but seriously. I can't even tell you how many cuts and scrapes I have ALL THE FREAK OVER ME.
Just watched "Knocked up" at Ays and Carolines. Of course, Carol and I were the only ones to make it all the way thru. Jacob was there, but he left half way through. There were 4-yeah I said FOUR-cameos from the office in it...First BJ Novak aka Ryan, then the guy who plays Darrel, THEN STEVE CARRELL. Seriously. I probably spelled half those names wrong. Whatever, its 3am after my birthday who cares
4 DAYS TIL MY COMP> AH!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
FreeRice.com once asked me what "Dramaturge" meant... and their choice for correct answer was "Playwright" (which is what I had been forced to guess, as none of the rest of the words were related to theatre). WTF, mate?
OMG THATS THE EXACT WORD TO WHICH I WAS REFERRING!!!
im glad im not the only one taken aback
Post a Comment