Why that song from Chicago is stuck in my head, I couldn't tell you.
I jsut created an event on facebook for my comp. I guess on here I can post what the title is. Here's the info. BE THERE.
Some of My Best Friends Are Smiths By David Campton
A Senior Comprehensive Production Project by Carole S. Deeter
Wednesday February 27th, 2008. 7:30pm, O'laughlin Auditorium. Reception to follow.
-----------------------------
In other completely unrelated news....
I may or may not be bajigitty. For those of you who read this and know what this means and is a reference to--yeap, I said it. And it's not Smiley, that's for damned sure. For those of you who don't--look it up, or something. Bajigitty is a phonetic spelling.
I say may or may not be because it could end up to be a waste, or simply a distraction. Plus, we all know that it is an universal impossibility for a male to ever have a thing for me. This has been decided by God I think.
2.07.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment