So the auditions for my senior comp are tomorrow night. SHIT. 7PM REGINA 16. BE THERE. im not nervous about my comp, im just nervous no one will audition since the other 2 girls comping within a week of me had their auditions tuesday...oh well, we'll see.
Also, I;m flying to Houston Friday...driving to Midway Friday morning...that will make tomorrow night fantastic...NOT. But I get to wear THE dress :)
Lastly, I went to update my IPod since ive gotten some new music, and would like as much as possible to have it for the drive to chicago+flying to houston. Well, because of the recent issues with me and computers (remember that time my hard drive crashed the week of directing finals?) some of (read a lot of) my music SOMEHOW ended up in itunes as duplicates, PLUS all of the purchased music is in there 3 or 4 times for numerous reasons. so, needless to say i could not update my 30GB ipod w/o taking care of stuff. I'm too lazy right now to actually delete the stuff, cuz its weird--some of it is in the library twice or thrice, but not on the hard drive that many times, so i have to be careful about deleting. So i jsut went through the "show duplicates" and started unchecking stuff that was duplicated. Then I did my "iPod Spring Cleaning". There's so much on there that i dont listen to. Anyways, after all of the unchecking, my updated Ipod now has only 14GB instead of 30+. Whoa. Also, don't worry, all that music isnt filling my hd, i have it all on an external.
peace, love, painted nails.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment